|Appears on/involved with:||Quantum Leap (TV series)|
|Job on series|
An award-winning writer, director and producer, Paul has worked in film and television for over twenty-five years. He has produced over one-hundred television dramas, pilots, and movies, working on such series at The X-Files, Quantum Leap, The New Twilight Zone, Star Trek Voyager and Enterprise. He has received nominations for three “Emmy Awards” and three “Golden Globes” as well as winning the “Edgar Award” from the Mystery Writers of America for Best TV Drama. He has also received the “Genesis Animal Rights Award.”
He co-created Disney’s world-wide smash hit Camp Rock. Most recently, he directed and co-wrote the dramatic feature film Heaven’s Rain in Brazil’s Amazon rainforest.
As a teacher for the New York Film Academy, he also gives lectures on writing, acting, and filmmaking throughout the year in Latin America, Europe, and Russia.
- Writer of episodes
- "Disco Inferno"
- "Catch A Falling Star"
- "All Americans" (with Donald P. Bellisario)
- "Good Night, Dear Night"
- "Maybe, Baby" (with Julie Brown)
- "Rebel Without A Clue" (Story with Nick Harding, Teleplay with Randy Holland)
- "Private Dancer"
- "Nuclear Family"
- "The Wrong Stuff"
- "Temptation Eyes"
- "It's A Wonderful Leap" (Story with Danielle Alexandra and Teleplay)=
- Also directed
Director of "It's A Wonderul Leap"
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Pasquine, Frank (March 25, 2015). ‘X-Files’ Alumnus Paul Brown to Teach Workshop at NYFA South Beach. New York Film Academy (NYFA.edu). Retrieved on April 24, 2016.